Wednesday, December 22, 2010

add math SPM 2010 is easy ?


add math is easy ? yeahh , many people say that "whoa . . SPM ? oh my goshh . i may be crazy lol" . everybody say that addmath is so difficult . only genius person can do it very well . me too . i always think addmath is a difficult subject to score . yeahh . you know why ? because you think its negative , so it will be negative baaa . so , try to think positive then you will found out addmath will made you crazy over it . not you will turn to crazy . *i'm really regret to think negatively abt addmath before . haishh .

okayy , back to topic . SPM 2010 was end . and now our paper is checking by teachers around the world . uhmm . just now , i went to my father at arau . he introduced me to an addmath teacher . oh no , addmath sir . he asked me "SPM addmath this year was so easy , aite?" huh ? omg ! i think addmath is the most difficult subject among the other subject . i dont know whether i can score it or not . so , to make him feels comfort , i told him that addmath paper 2 for this year is much easier than paper 1 . okayy , this is my opinion and i guess laaa . and that sir agreed that . heeee .

and do you know what is amaze me ? he said that the paper that he checking right now , almost all of them got 90 and above even also got 120 because they made it all . not choose the question . okayy , they're so terror . whoaaa ! yeahh , he said he got paper from wilayah persekutuan . so , all wilayah persekutuan student , happy la for your achievement . cheers ! hushhh . really impress me -.- if he said so , then what about the range of grade ? wahhh , they may not up the range . huh . so , amy , stop dreaming that you can score for addmath le . btw , i'm really hopig rite now . all the best for me . phewwww .

kindly leave me a comment. thank you.

No comments:

THE MASTER

My photo
Helo peeps. I'm Amy. I'm so glad because you're willing to lay here just wanna read my silly writing. It gives me a big meaning, k? Jyeah, and I'm not a rigid blogger so I just write when I feel I have to write. People say life is so suck. Uhh, helo? Is that so? I don't think so because I think life is fair and squre. We survive the life at up and down. I'm just at this type. I just looking forward to enjoy the life. K? By the way, thanks to readers who always wanna know the story of my life. To the haters, nothing can I say because nobody perfect, aite? May GOD bless you when you spent your time here and bless me when another person be you follower ♥ Have a nice day ever. Kbye.

MY BELOVED STUDENTS